The Company was Founded by Chris and Letitia Bridgeford in 1996. Growth of this small, sole-proprietor concrete foundation company was inevitable as Chris began to take on larger projects over a larger geographical area. In 1999, after 4 years of successful operation in the residential building industry, L.M. Armstrong branched out into commercial concrete subcontracting, thereby redirecting the company's focus to take advantage of the opportunities found therein the United States.
Since then, L.M. Armstrong has grown its ability to take on larger and add on more complex projects in concrete and drywall subcontracting as well as a general contracting, project and construction management.
Factors Reflecting Our Strengths
- Over 24 years of financial and business stability.
- Specialized trade workforce.
- Large professional workforce with proven project experience.
- Strong corporate structure with the expertise to deliver our services nationally.
- Fully owned equipment fleet manged by experts that can customize service for any project.
- Strong financial capabilities with banking and bonding institutions.
- Integrated project management systems and technologies from project inception to completion.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Residential foundations
- General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Specialty Contracting
- Tilt-up concrete
- Post tension decks
Multifaceted experiences in the industry, including:
- Big Box retail
- Public Utility Works
- Road and Street Works
- Parking Garages
- Retirement Communities
- Residential Foundations
- Multi-Family Developments
LM Armstrong staffs over 60 professionals at all levels of experience to provide the best level of service to our clients. Our staff consists of dedicated project managers, project engineers, superintendents, foremen, and carpenters to ensure your projects success.